California Consumer Privacy Act
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California consumers have the following rights:
- The right to request that we disclose what personal information (as that term is defined in the CCPA) we collect, use, disclose, and sell.
- The right to request the deletion of personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to request a copy of the specific personal information we hold about you.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- The right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your California privacy rights.
To submit a verifiable request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.