Nordic Serving Set
Nordic Serving Set
Hammer reflects a feeling and a sense of quality. The design is inspired by the Danish island of Bornholm and the nature around the old fortress of Hammershus. Twist the top to grind up pepper corns or salt flakes, and lift it up to refill the grinder.
A simple design that elevates an everyday function, the Norr Paper Towel Holder from the Skagerak Collection by Fritz Hansen brings tasteful, Nordic appeal to any kitchen. Designed to hold European-sized paper towel rolls, the edge at the base keeps the paper from unravelling, and the leather strap is both charming and practical, making it easy to move around. Perfect for kitchen clean-up or as part of an outdoor picnic, this towel holder is crafted from FSC-certified wood making it an eco-friendly design.
The perfect serving piece for delivering breakfast in bed or drinks to guests, the Norr Serving Tray from Skagerak is a Scandi-inspired decor piece ready to elevate every occasion. Crafted from natural materials including FSC-certified oak wood and leather, this serving tray features a simple, rectangular form with a tactile leather grip making it easy to carry from room to room. Perfect for serving meals, enjoying tea on the balcony or around the fireplace, or as a simple storage space for candles and magazines on your coffee table, the Norr Serving Tray brings rustic Scandi style to imbue your home with streamlined sophistication.
- Norr Collection
- FSC Certified
- Please note the paper towel holder is made to hold European sized paper towel rolls
- Inside diameter Towel Holder: Ø1.38 in
- Outside Towel Holder: (top diameter): Ø3.94-4.33 in
- Height Towel Holder: 8.66 in
- Included: 1 or 2 x Hammer Grindersr, 1 x Nordic Tray, 1 x Norr Serving Tray
- Available in Teak or Oak hammer grinder
- Available in Black or Oak towel holder
- Available in Oak tray color
Ships within 5-7 business days. Excludes holidays.
Return and Exchange Policy
At Athens and Company LLC (AthensandCompany.com), we are committed to ensuring that your shopping experience is nothing short of exceptional. While we have a wide selection of products from various vendors, we want to clarify our Return and Exchange Policy to provide you with the necessary information.
Before initiating a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your return authorization approval, also known as your RMA number. In general, we are more than willing to process a return for you if you are dissatisfied with your purchase. However, there are some important conditions to consider:
- Items must be unused, unassembled, in their original condition, and still in their original packaging. They should include all tags, instructions, manuals and inserts.
- All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving the item.
- Unless otherwise specified by Athens and Company LLC, all returns must be made through the original shipping method used for the order (e.g., UPS, Freight, White Glove, etc.). Detailed shipping instructions will be provided on your Return Authorization.
- Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks after we have received your order for your refund to be processed. This refund will cover the full purchase price, including tax, minus shipping fees. For items offered with free shipping, outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your final refund.
Exceptions - We cannot accept returns of:
- Made-to-Order Products
- Products identified as non-returnable
- Products which have been installed or assembled
- Products not in their original condition and original packaging
- Products which have been successfully delivered and signed for via White Glove Delivery
- Open Box Items
- Gift Cards
If you need to cancel an order, please notify us within 48 hours. However, please be aware that we do not accept cancellations for Made-To-Order items after 48 hours. If an order is canceled after it has been shipped or processed, customers are responsible for round trip shipping charges, even if Athens and Company LLC initially paid for the original shipment (e.g., Free Shipping). Please keep in mind that some manufacturers will charge cancellation fees if cancelling custom items.
Damaged and Defective Items Policy:
If you receive an item that is incorrect, defective, or has been damaged during shipment, please email us at email@example.com immediately. Please do not return these items without contacting us first, and do not attempt to repair any product unless explicitly instructed in writing by Athens and Company LLC or the manufacturer.
When receiving your item, it is essential to inspect for damage before signing for the package. If damage is visible, reject the shipment, ensure that the driver or you notates the damage, and contact our Customer Care Team immediately. In the case of damages concealed at the time of delivery, promptly take photos of the damaged item and the packaging it arrived in, and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that you are signing the legalese stating that the shipment is not damaged and is in perfect condition.
Please note that if you have received a damaged product that can be remedied with replacement parts and choose to return the item instead of accepting replacement parts, your refund will be the amount of your order less any unpaid shipping charges (as previously mentioned). Please note that some vendors do not allow returns so a replacement will be the only option. This decision is the sole discretion of your maker.
Athens and Company LLC is not responsible for any delays in your project or labor costs due to defective or damaged products or delays in receiving the product.
For any further inquiries regarding our Return and Exchange Policy, please review each product page for more information or read about your brand's specific return policy. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.