HEYSON French Riviera Textured Woven Sleeveless Dress
HEYSON French Riviera Textured Woven Sleeveless Dress
A lovely silhouette, this dress will inspire you to frolick in the fields, fill a basket with wildflowers, or attend a special event. A textured material gives this dress a laidback look, and a smocked waist adds some shape. In a midi length, this dress pairs perfectly with espadrilles, clogs, or strappy sandals.
- Type: Cami dress, casual dresses
- Sizing category: Regular
- Pattern type: Solid
- Style: Casual, vacation
- Features: Drawstring
- Neckline: Scoop neck
- Length: Midi
- Sleeve length: Sleeveless
- Sleeve type: Spaghetti straps
Self: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
Lining: 100% rayon
- Stretch: Stretchy
- Sheer: No
- Body: Lined
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- The model is wearing a size Small.
- Product measurements:
S: bust 35 in, length (with strap) 51 in
M: bust 37 in, length (with strap) 52 in
L: bust 39 in, length (with strap) 53 in
Launched in 2019, HEYSON is headquartered in the heart of the Fashion District in downtown Los Angeles. Beginning with the idea of creating the contemporary label's today a go-to source for easy, work-to-weekend staples, expanded into a full line of clothing. HEYSON has since evolved into producing full, seasonal collections that push forward to base our designs on creativity and great quality.
Ships within 5-7 business days. Excludes holidays.
Return and Exchange Policy
At Athens and Company LLC (AthensandCompany.com), we are committed to ensuring that your shopping experience is nothing short of exceptional. While we have a wide selection of products from various vendors, we want to clarify our Return and Exchange Policy to provide you with the necessary information.
Before initiating a return, please email us at email@example.com to obtain your return authorization approval, also known as your RMA number. In general, we are more than willing to process a return for you if you are dissatisfied with your purchase. However, there are some important conditions to consider:
- Items must be unused, unassembled, in their original condition, and still in their original packaging. They should include all tags, instructions, manuals and inserts.
- All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving the item.
- Unless otherwise specified by Athens and Company LLC, all returns must be made through the original shipping method used for the order (e.g., UPS, Freight, White Glove, etc.). Detailed shipping instructions will be provided on your Return Authorization.
- Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks after we have received your order for your refund to be processed. This refund will cover the full purchase price, including tax, minus shipping fees. For items offered with free shipping, outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your final refund.
Exceptions - We cannot accept returns of:
- Made-to-Order Products
- Products identified as non-returnable
- Products which have been installed or assembled
- Products not in their original condition and original packaging
- Products which have been successfully delivered and signed for via White Glove Delivery
- Open Box Items
- Gift Cards
If you need to cancel an order, please notify us within 48 hours. However, please be aware that we do not accept cancellations for Made-To-Order items after 48 hours. If an order is canceled after it has been shipped or processed, customers are responsible for round trip shipping charges, even if Athens and Company LLC initially paid for the original shipment (e.g., Free Shipping). Please keep in mind that some manufacturers will charge cancellation fees if cancelling custom items.
Damaged and Defective Items Policy:
If you receive an item that is incorrect, defective, or has been damaged during shipment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Please do not return these items without contacting us first, and do not attempt to repair any product unless explicitly instructed in writing by Athens and Company LLC or the manufacturer.
When receiving your item, it is essential to inspect for damage before signing for the package. If damage is visible, reject the shipment, ensure that the driver or you notates the damage, and contact our Customer Care Team immediately. In the case of damages concealed at the time of delivery, promptly take photos of the damaged item and the packaging it arrived in, and email them to us at email@example.com. Please keep in mind that you are signing the legalese stating that the shipment is not damaged and is in perfect condition.
Please note that if you have received a damaged product that can be remedied with replacement parts and choose to return the item instead of accepting replacement parts, your refund will be the amount of your order less any unpaid shipping charges (as previously mentioned). Please note that some vendors do not allow returns so a replacement will be the only option. This decision is the sole discretion of your maker.
Athens and Company LLC is not responsible for any delays in your project or labor costs due to defective or damaged products or delays in receiving the product.
For any further inquiries regarding our Return and Exchange Policy, please review each product page for more information or read about your brand's specific return policy. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.