Eyhov Rail Quad Desk
Eyhov Rail Quad Desk
EYHOV Workstations, They Make You Want to Work!
Minimalist design line. Excellent desk system for the Small, Medium and Large offices. Perfect for open offices and collaborative team workspaces. 2015 Design Award Winner Collection selected by the most reputable A&D professionals in the world.
The flexible and expandable EYHOV Desk System allows you to build and reconfigure your office space to meet the needs of your growing and changing environment. Create anything from a functional home office to an entire workspace. Or - build-as-you-go with each component fitting seamlessly with the next, allowing for endless ideas and flexibility.
Eyhov’s unique rail system and access panels allow for near effortless cord management (no crawling under desks!) and ship with an under desk powder-coated metal trough. Previously featured by Interior Design Magazine for its innovative design.
- Eyhov Collection
- Made in the USA
- 4 Workstations Desk System. 4 Desktops, 2 Center Modules with aluminum rails and 3 steel access panels; 1 Steel frame, 3 Legs, 1 cable trough for wire management
- The RAIL Center Module offers the ultimate in cable management access, with 3 large access panels to reach in-desk outlets, power system, effortless; No messy cables under the desk
- The EYHOV Workstations offer ample space to handle any type of work style
- Wire Management to eliminate wires exposed above or below the desk
- Access to power ports to plug in without crawling under the desk, via in desk built access panels, open to both sides of the desk
- EYHOV is modular and easily expands with additional desks and partitions
- Add the EYHOV Front Privacy Screen for visual separation between workspaces
- Add built-in LINK task light, by Pablo, the most advanced LED lighting technology to-date
- Modular and easy to expand with additional desks and partitions
- Compatible with accessories: Task Light, Front Privacy Screen, Paper Tray, Book Holder, File Tray, Loop Shelf Workstation Divider and Organizer White
- Modern yet subtle design accommodates casual and professional environments alike
- Durable laminate work surface with tough edge banding for long-lasting quality and protection against bumps and dents
- Built to last powder coated steel legs and frame in white finish with adjustable height levelers
- Rail feature allows for clean cable management with access panels that effortlessly reach power sources, eliminating messy hanging cables underneath the desk
- Available in White Finish with four edge color options: White, Scale Green, Storm Gray or Tangerine
- Four wood grain finishes with matching edge finish also offered: Café Latte, California Walnut, Fawn Cypress, and Iconic Gray
- Seats 4 people
- Available in two sizes
Ships within 5-7 business days. Excludes holidays.
Return and Exchange Policy
At Athens and Company LLC (AthensandCompany.com), we are committed to ensuring that your shopping experience is nothing short of exceptional. While we have a wide selection of products from various vendors, we want to clarify our Return and Exchange Policy to provide you with the necessary information.
Before initiating a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your return authorization approval, also known as your RMA number. In general, we are more than willing to process a return for you if you are dissatisfied with your purchase. However, there are some important conditions to consider:
- Items must be unused, unassembled, in their original condition, and still in their original packaging. They should include all tags, instructions, manuals and inserts.
- All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving the item.
- Unless otherwise specified by Athens and Company LLC, all returns must be made through the original shipping method used for the order (e.g., UPS, Freight, White Glove, etc.). Detailed shipping instructions will be provided on your Return Authorization.
- Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks after we have received your order for your refund to be processed. This refund will cover the full purchase price, including tax, minus shipping fees. For items offered with free shipping, outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your final refund.
Exceptions - We cannot accept returns of:
- Made-to-Order Products
- Products identified as non-returnable
- Products which have been installed or assembled
- Products not in their original condition and original packaging
- Products which have been successfully delivered and signed for via White Glove Delivery
- Open Box Items
- Gift Cards
If you need to cancel an order, please notify us within 48 hours. However, please be aware that we do not accept cancellations for Made-To-Order items after 48 hours. If an order is canceled after it has been shipped or processed, customers are responsible for round trip shipping charges, even if Athens and Company LLC initially paid for the original shipment (e.g., Free Shipping). Please keep in mind that some manufacturers will charge cancellation fees if cancelling custom items.
Damaged and Defective Items Policy:
If you receive an item that is incorrect, defective, or has been damaged during shipment, please email us at email@example.com immediately. Please do not return these items without contacting us first, and do not attempt to repair any product unless explicitly instructed in writing by Athens and Company LLC or the manufacturer.
When receiving your item, it is essential to inspect for damage before signing for the package. If damage is visible, reject the shipment, ensure that the driver or you notates the damage, and contact our Customer Care Team immediately. In the case of damages concealed at the time of delivery, promptly take photos of the damaged item and the packaging it arrived in, and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that you are signing the legalese stating that the shipment is not damaged and is in perfect condition.
Please note that if you have received a damaged product that can be remedied with replacement parts and choose to return the item instead of accepting replacement parts, your refund will be the amount of your order less any unpaid shipping charges (as previously mentioned). Please note that some vendors do not allow returns so a replacement will be the only option. This decision is the sole discretion of your maker.
Athens and Company LLC is not responsible for any delays in your project or labor costs due to defective or damaged products or delays in receiving the product.
For any further inquiries regarding our Return and Exchange Policy, please review each product page for more information or read about your brand's specific return policy. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.