This beautiful, light rustic wood board is the perfect addition to your kitchen. Each board has its own unique characteristics and personality, therefore no two pieces will be exactly alike. You may notice slight variations in the wood grain, texture, and/or color, this is completely natural & no cause for concern.
The softness of cedar wood allows you to easily refinish the surface time after time again should it ever become scratched or dented.
It's 100% handmade out of Athens, Georgia Cedar trees.
- 15.5" x 9" wide; 3 lbs
- Hand-shaped and hand-sanded of solid natural cedar wood.
- Features a light natural stain with red accent wood and a matte lacquer finish.
- Food safe.
- Do not submerge in water for any amount of time.
Cedar Wood Collection Care Instructions:
- Use a damp cloth or paper towel to wipe clean.
- Allow to fully dry before putting into storage. I do not recommend using this as a cutting board due to the possibility of damage to the wood.
- To refinish: use food-safe oil or wax to restore the finish.
- Lightly sand as needed with a 120-220 grit sanding pad to remove any scratches or cuts.