Alfredo Salt and Pepper Bistro Shakers
Alfredo Salt and Pepper Bistro Shakers
Standing like two little characters, these smaller sized salt and pepper shakers add a bit of style to your table top. All details are cut to an absolute minimum, just leaving a beautiful sculptural shape that sits comfortably in your hands. And functionality has not been forgotten with the ‘All-Grind’ internal mechanism creating the perfect grain size.
Designer Alfredo Häberli worked with Georg Jensen to create a whole range of kitchen and dining room products. His work always contains an element of fun and humour and he envisaged these domestic items to be members of a small ‘family’, adding a bit of personality into each piece.
The Alfredo salt and pepper set are beautifully crafted from mirror-polished stainless steel with an internal ‘All-Grind’ mechanism that can easily be adjusted to vary the grain size of salt or pepper.
- Alfredo Collection
- Designed in 2016
- The salt and pepper shakers can be filled from the top by removing the top
Ships within 5-7 business days. Excludes holidays.
Return and Exchange Policy
At Athens and Company LLC (AthensandCompany.com), we are committed to ensuring that your shopping experience is nothing short of exceptional. While we have a wide selection of products from various vendors, we want to clarify our Return and Exchange Policy to provide you with the necessary information.
Before initiating a return, please email us at email@example.com to obtain your return authorization approval, also known as your RMA number. In general, we are more than willing to process a return for you if you are dissatisfied with your purchase. However, there are some important conditions to consider:
- Items must be unused, unassembled, in their original condition, and still in their original packaging. They should include all tags, instructions, manuals and inserts.
- All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving the item.
- Unless otherwise specified by Athens and Company LLC, all returns must be made through the original shipping method used for the order (e.g., UPS, Freight, White Glove, etc.). Detailed shipping instructions will be provided on your Return Authorization.
- Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks after we have received your order for your refund to be processed. This refund will cover the full purchase price, including tax, minus shipping fees. For items offered with free shipping, outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your final refund.
Exceptions - We cannot accept returns of:
- Made-to-Order Products
- Products identified as non-returnable
- Products which have been installed or assembled
- Products not in their original condition and original packaging
- Products which have been successfully delivered and signed for via White Glove Delivery
- Open Box Items
- Gift Cards
If you need to cancel an order, please notify us within 48 hours. However, please be aware that we do not accept cancellations for Made-To-Order items after 48 hours. If an order is canceled after it has been shipped or processed, customers are responsible for round trip shipping charges, even if Athens and Company LLC initially paid for the original shipment (e.g., Free Shipping). Please keep in mind that some manufacturers will charge cancellation fees if cancelling custom items.
Damaged and Defective Items Policy:
If you receive an item that is incorrect, defective, or has been damaged during shipment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Please do not return these items without contacting us first, and do not attempt to repair any product unless explicitly instructed in writing by Athens and Company LLC or the manufacturer.
When receiving your item, it is essential to inspect for damage before signing for the package. If damage is visible, reject the shipment, ensure that the driver or you notates the damage, and contact our Customer Care Team immediately. In the case of damages concealed at the time of delivery, promptly take photos of the damaged item and the packaging it arrived in, and email them to us at email@example.com. Please keep in mind that you are signing the legalese stating that the shipment is not damaged and is in perfect condition.
Please note that if you have received a damaged product that can be remedied with replacement parts and choose to return the item instead of accepting replacement parts, your refund will be the amount of your order less any unpaid shipping charges (as previously mentioned). Please note that some vendors do not allow returns so a replacement will be the only option. This decision is the sole discretion of your maker.
Athens and Company LLC is not responsible for any delays in your project or labor costs due to defective or damaged products or delays in receiving the product.
For any further inquiries regarding our Return and Exchange Policy, please review each product page for more information or read about your brand's specific return policy. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.