Featuring an elegant and functional minimal weekly vertical layout (perfect for time-blocking), we aimed to simplify planning so you have more time for doing, without compromising on spaces for lists and goals. Its compact size is also perfect for carrying with you wherever you go... and we believe that once you'll start using it, you'll never want to leave the house without it!
You'll love it for its contents...
• Goals pages at the beginning and at the end of the planner
• 2023 Year planner 'at a glance'
• Monthly view pages at the beginning of the planner
• Monthly inspiration quotes
• Monthly to-do/priorities lists
• Monthly goals overview (including on-going goals)
• Simple and minimalist weekly vertical spreads
• Starting from 12 December 2022 and ending 14 January 2024
• Time blocking sections from 7am to 9pm
• 2024 Year planner 'at a glance' to jot down your appointments for 2024
• Moon phases
• International holidays as well as UK, USA, Canadian and Australian main holidays
You'll want it for its features...
• 192 pages of premium 120gsm FSC-Certified ivory paper
• Elegant foiled cover and spine (gold foil) in bespoke calligraphy
• Gilt edging on 3 sides of the planner
• A handy pocket on the back for all the loose bits of paper
• An elastic closure to keep it all together when not in use
• Black Cotton Cloth cover
• 165 x 215mm in size, big enough for all your plans, small enough to carry everywhere
• 3 sticker pages (148 stickers)
• 2 ribbon markers, so you can bookmark different pages in the planner
• Weight: ~600 g
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Blush and Gold is a Luxury Stationery Boutique based in London, UK. Founded by Mara in 2016, the Blush and Gold range has developed in the last few years to include beautiful journals, planners and diaries for all occasions. Inspired by some of the most important events in life, they are dedicated to helping their customers create beautiful memories by providing them with a space to store them forever and share with their loved ones.
Printed on FSC-certified paper: We are committed to responsible forestry and we believe that healthy forests are of crucial importance in the fight against climate change.
Manufacturing & Packaging: We only work with socially compliant manufacturers in China and Europe and this year we have made big changes to our packaging to remove the use of any unnecessary plastic products.